How to reach the venue
Important! Changes affecting access to the hotel.
Simultaneously, the Margaret Island and the Hotel approach by public transport is also limited, according to the Budapest traffic company the bus No. 26 is suspended until the end of May. The hotel can be reached by bus No. 34 and No. 106, 10 minutes walk far from the "Árpád Bridge - Margaret Island" bus station.
Please find the pathway from the bus station on the Árpád bridge to the conference venue.
Google Map URL
Hotel exterior from the park
The 21th International Conference on Optical Network Design and Modeling (ONDM 2017) will be organized between May 15 - 17 at Danubius Health Spa Resort Margitsziget, Budapest
The dedicated staff, high-quality services and technology, combined with a wide range of food and beverage options, makes the hotel an ideal location for events, big or small.
The 267 comfortable, air-conditioned rooms have a balcony overlooking either the Danube or Margaret Island. Rooms are equipped with a TV with cable channels and pay-per-view channels, safe deposit box, minibar, hair dryer, coffee and tea making facilities, and supplied with 220 V electric outlets. A bathrobe is provided in the rooms.
The hotel offers outstanding meeting, banquet and conference facilities for 300 guests in 8 multi-size function rooms.
It is able to combine the spa services with conferences, to enable business clients to have an unforgettable experience on Margaret Island.
High-speed, broadband, wireless internet access (WiFi) is available.
Magnólia meeting room
|The Platán Restaurant, with its garden terrace, offers a variety of Hungarian, International and dietetic dishes.|| |
The spa island of Budapest
- Experience the power of nature on tranquil Margaret Island, located just 10 minutes from the city centre.
- Located in the middle of a romantic park on Margaret Island, and surrounded by ancient trees and historical ruins.
- A hotel and spa with fantastic pools, and thermal baths filled with the natural, mineral-rich, healing waters of Budapest.
- Excellent cuisine, delicious healthy menus and top-class conference facilities.
- An ideal place to take fantastic excursions by ship, departing from directly outside the hotel entrance.